1. This project was initiated and planned by the National Taiwan University Non-Profit Organization Management Course. PACK agreed that the National Taiwan University Non-Profit Organization Management Course handled it on its behalf and authorized the use of its relevant materials and pictures.
2. All the funds raised will be used by PACK. The cost and shipping fee of the rewards will be borne by the National Taiwan University Non-profit Organization Management Course.
3. If the fundraising does not meet the expected target, the full amount of the donations will be refunded to all sponsors after deducting the transaction fee.
4. If the fundraising amount exceeds the expected target, the project will be fully funded in excess of the cost.
5. The donor must provide their correct and complete name, contact information, and address (including the postal code) to receive their reward.
6. After the fundraising project is completed, the rewards will be sent by post. However, the postage for areas outside the island must be paid by yourself.
7. Specific rewards (customized products of third-party communication software, Hereinafter referred to as LINE stickers), will provide the contact information of the third-party communication software through the contact information provided by the sponsor, and give back LINE stickers in the form of gifts in the future.
8. The reward product is a picture approved and authorized by PACK and made by members of the NTU Non-Profit Organization Management Course. The gift is only for authorized use, not the transfer of copyright, and copyright, members of the NTU Non-Profit Organization Management Course reserve the right of recourse.
11. The rewards are expected to be completed and sent out within one month after a successful fundraising. Please be patient.